According to § 28 BDSG I contradict any commercial use and disclosure of my data.
Area of Responsibility:
This legal notice is valid only for the website at the address www.heliflieger.com
Inh. Dirk Schepanek
All flights that are sold over HF are carried out by Helikopter Service Thüringen GmbH, Buttstädter Str 207, D-99610 Großbrembach, approved air carrier by the Luftfahrtbundesamt (LBA) under number D-372 AOC as registered air carrier. There is also the possibility that, depending on the utilization and availability, individual flights are operated by another similarly registered carrier.
Journalistic and editorial responsibility: Dirk Schepanek
Copyright and usage: The author specifically grants you the right to use, including to make a private copy for personal use. You do not, however, to change the materials and / or pass, or even to publish. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the copyright for text and illustrations lies with Dirk Schepanek. Some photographs have been granted for use on this website by Nuernberg Luftbild Hajo Dietz.
Personal data is only collected with your knowledge and consent. Upon request, you will receive information about your stored personal data free of charge.
No liability: The contents of this website has been carefully checked and prepared in good faith. The information presented here cannot be claimed for completeness, relevancy, quality or accuracy. It can not be held responsible for damage caused by reliance on the contents of this website or its use. Despite careful control we assume no liability for the content of external links. For the content of linked pages their operators are responsible.
If you think that any of our content violates any of your rights, please notify us immediately by e-mail, so that action can be undertaken. Please note: The more time consuming appointment of a lawyer to send a costly warning to the service provider does not comply with his real or presumed will.
The company Heliflieger as operator of this website respects your privacy and recognizes, of course, that any personal information you provide to us must be protected adequately.
The term “personal information” refers to any data that would allow an unambiguous identification of a particular person including full name, home address, and other physical address, business or private e-mail addresses and other contact information. Furthermore require information about your bank account or credit card maximum protection.
The content offered over the internet by Heliflieger.com can generally be retrieved without providing any personal details or any personal information. Only when purchasing of services or goods and payment thereof (as far as possible online or desired) is sensitive data transmitted. In particular, you consent to such transfer of your data for the purpose of payment by credit card or direct debit to our transaction partner companies. Of course, our partner is also to comply with the Data Protection Act and other laws or regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany, to ensure the protection of your personal data. Please read our General Terms and Conditions (Terms) carefully.
By submitting a form you agree, that your data will be collected, processed and used for the purpose of processing your request or your. This consent can be revoked at any time by email to info_at_heliflieger.com with effect for the future.
All popular web browsers can be configured so that incoming cookies will be accepted only after confirmation by the user or are generally dismissed. However, note that to access certain areas of the website user ID and password must be re-entered, when cookies are be deleted from your computer or rejected.
Our website may use technologies which record information such as names of Internet domains and web hosts, IP addresses (IP = Internet Protocol), the type of browser software and operating system used, clickstream patterns and dates and times of access to our site. Cookies and other tracking technologies allow us to improve our website and make our website more attractive for you. We use personal information under no circumstances for trends analysis and statistics.
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
- We will inform you: If at Fa Heliflieger personal information is collected via the Internet, we want to inform through specific comments about the purpose for which this happens, and whether it will be forwarded to other companies or to contractors of Heliflieger. We will not share your personal information to third parties who are not engaged by corresponding agreements on behalf of Heliflieger, if we are not obligated to do so by law.
- Decide for youself: You can decide for yourself whether you provide us with your personal information. The notes, which we offer in the collection of personal information should help you making this choice. Most of the offers from Heliflieger you can at least look at – even if you do not provide us with the requested personal data. The only exceptions are the purchase of goods or services, offers and services that require an interaction between us and the user via the Internet. On contacts that are in the context of a contractual relationship or other business relationship or partnership with Heliflieger, your decision has no effect, unless it’s buying a product or service.
- Security: Wherever at Heliflieger or on our behalf for connected parties of Heliflieger personal data is stored to provide a service, we will take reasonable and appropriate measures – according to current technological status – and ensurethe protection of your personal data against unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Retrieval and accuracy of the data: Heliflieger requires the accuracy and currency of the personal information that you provide to us.
- Our Commitment to Privacy: We are committed to protecting your privacy on the Internet. Since the requirements of data protection is an evolving area, the sites of Heliflieger are continuously improved.
Using the Facebook social plugins – the “Like” button:
Our internet site may use social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identified by a Facebook logo or the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. When you call Heliflieger.com, your browser establishes a direct link to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is from Facebook directly to your browser and from that incorporated in the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. You are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, the “Like” button or press to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, and your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please see the privacy notices of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to collect information about you on our website, you must log out of Facebook before you visit our website. By click on the Facebook Like button is assumed that the user of this site agrees to a transfer of at least partly personal data to Facebook. It is further believed that this transfer to Facebook is required to allow linking and extent § 15 para 1 TMG is considered a legal basis.
We thank you for your support and hope you enjoy your visit to our website!